BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, March 11, 2018

February Reading Challenge Wrap Up


This year I'm participating in 5 year-long challenges, and may do some short-term challenges throughout the year. Let's see how I did and you can share your accomplishments in the comments.



Dust Off Your Classics - a very informal challenge hosted by Between My Lines and Dee's Reads. There's no sign up or goals. I am aiming for 1 a month. 


1.  Lad: A Dog by Albert Payson Terhune

YTD TOTAL: 2

Blogger Shame - Goal: 12 for the year; overdue review books read and reviews written 


1. I'll Stand By You by Sharon Sala
2. A Merciful Truth by Kendra Elliot
3. Accidental Sire by Molly Harper


YTD TOTAL: 4

Libraries Love   - Goal: 24 for the year


0

YTD TOTAL: 2


Backlist Reader Challenge - Goal: 24 for the year



YTD TOTAL: 10

Goodreads Reading Challenge - Goal: 200 for the year

I'm not going to track those here; click on the link above to see how I'm doing.

Not a bad month. :) How are you doing with your reading challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!